Yoga Studio de Pijp is a cosy and light boutique studio located on the corner of the beautiful Frans Halsstraat in the neighborhood the Pijp in Amsterdam. Being a laid-back studio you can join us for either a relaxed or a bit more intense yoga class for beginners and more experienced yogis…
Yoga Studio de Pijp
IMPORTANT STUDIO UPDATE!!
We are all excited and happy that we can offer you classes in our Yoga Studio again. We are up and running, seeing familiar and new faces, figuring out how to manage the classes with all the new regulations. But I can say that we have missed doing what we love to do. Giving you tools thru yoga practice to find balance in life and in the mind, body and soul.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the studio (or at the few outdoor classes).
Please keep in mind we will need to follow a strict protocol to ensure we all take good care of each other. Below you will find our guidelines for practicing at the studio, please read them carefully
- Classes are reducing class sizes to max 6 people to ensure 1,m distance between mats.
- Tea or water will no longer be provided.
- Teachers will sanitize their hands before and after class.
- Increasing ventilation during and in between classes.
- The floor is marked in place to indicate safe distance.
- All mats and the whole practice space will be deep cleaned after and between each classes.
- It is not possible to use the fitting room. Please come with your yoga clothes to the studio. Consider extra layers if it is a cooler day.
- Teachers no longer do any physical adjustments.
- Doors open ten minutes before class. Please don’t come earlier than ten minutes before class. This gives enough time and space to leave and enter the studio in between classes.
- register before class
- space is limited, please cancel on time to open space for others
- if you or any one in your household are not feeling well or show any signs of illness, STAY HOME.
- cough or sneeze into your elbow
- keep distance, wait your turn to enter and exit the studio
- bring your own mat if you have one.
- if you would like to use studio props please bring a towel or pillow cover to place over the props.
- bring your own drink bottle if desired, we will not provide tea or water
- place your mat in the marked spaces, please walk to the furthest space available in the practice space.
Feel feel t reach out if you have any questions. Take care and stay safe.
Farrah and all the teacher at Yoga Studio de Pijp.
Join A Class Today!
Gentle Vinyasa Flow with Marin
Unfortunately due to the recent health measure we also had to close the doors of our studio. This saddened us because especially at times like this yoga is so much needed to stay grounded and to keep you sane. Thats why we are bringing you your familiar yoga studio de pijp classes live online at the comfort and safety of your own home
Check out our daily online classes thru the schedule.
For now join Marin with this Gentle Flow class.
Workshop & Trainings 2020
Online workshop – Art of Pranayama Yoga Breathing & Meditation
Date: Saturday June 13th
Time: 15:00 – 16:45
Workshop Investment: €15,00 per person or sign a friend up for €12,00 per person
Beginners Workshop: The foundation of Yoga
Are you new to yoga? This workshop is a great way to learn the basics of yoga in an intimate environment and help you on the right foot to your yoga practice. Farrah will guide you through the fundamentals of yoga philosophy, breath work and yoga asana (the poses).
We will learn some simple breathing techniques, as this is the most important tool that we have and what helps you keep focus on and off the mat. Thru the practice of Hatha yoga I will give you the foundations of the asanas to continue your yoga practice wherever you are. Yoga is not about touching your toes, so you will get some more knowledge about what it actually is.
What to expect:
- Yoga Philosophy (what is yoga?)
- Breath control
Workshop Investment: €35,00 per person
Yoga & Essential oils / Aromatherapie Workshop
Essential oils work on both an emotional and physical level – just like yoga.
It has the ability to enhance mental and emotional wellness, relieve sore muscles, and support physical and spiritual well-being.
The oils can give you a deeper state of awareness or heightened state of consciousness. With its natural benefits it can increase focus, reduse stress, evoke the sense of calmness, support your immune system and so much more.
There is so much to tell about how these seeds, herbs, plants, flowers, trees work and what their purpose are. During this workshop I would like to share with you a bit of this knowledge and my love for nature and these beautiful oils.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Knowledge about essential oils
- Gentle Yoga practice for all level
- A little sample of the NHR oils to take home
Workshop Investment: €35,00 per person (including a sample of the oils)
Hormone Yoga Therapy
Hormone Yoga supports to restore the hormonal production and has a positive effect on the whole hormonal system. It is a natural treatment through specific exercises reactivating hormone production. The series of exercises is dynamic with specific breathing technique to massage and reactivate glands. This combination acts directly glands that produce hormones. HYT combines elements of classical Hatha, Kundalini and Tibetan energy circulation with an objective to reactivate the production of female hormones in a natural way.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Go deeper into hormones and the hormonal system;
- Talk about food that have an effect on the hormones;
- Look at the chakra system versus the hormonal system;
- Also look at essential oils and hormones
Date: Saturday March 14th
Time: 13:30 – 17:30
Workshop Investment: €50,00 per person
Meet Our Team
Owner & Yoga Teacher
What People Are Saying
Beautiful space! Had a hatha class on the weekend that I was visiting Amsterdam, Class is conducted in English, which is highly appreciated. Had a good experience (class).
Note that the class can get quite full, so best to book online in advance!
Kleine studio, goede docenten, fijne sfeer. Top!
Mijn eerste keer yoga ever, wat een fijne plek en wat een fijne lerares. Raad dit iedereen aan!
Ready to Make a Change?
Sign up to receive emails on our latest news, events and more: